HOW TO DO NASYA TREATMENT: SELF-ADMINISTRATION OF NASYA AT HOME
- Comfortably lie down on your back and tilting your head back. Use a pillow under the neck only and tilt the head down (backward-looking up on the ceiling). Or if you are lying on a bed, you may hang your head off the edge of the bed.
- Place 3-5 drops of either Dosha-specific Nasya oil or Anu Taila or Tridoshic Nasya oil in each nostril. Apply or administer drop by drop in order to absorb the oil through the nostril better. Massage in a circular motion the outside perimeter of the nostril to ensure drops go down the nasal passage.
- Breath in with light force and then rest for two minutes allowing the oil to penetrate. Nasya will not block air or breathing or disturb sleep on the contrary it will clear the nasal passage and make one feel more energetic. Do not overdo Nasya.
BENEFITS OF NASYA:
Apart from the above-mentioned benefits Nasya as a Daily Routine can relieve you from
- Hoarseness of voice and stuttering or slurred speech
- Stiffness in the head, neck, throat, teeth, and jaw area (TMJ)
- Headaches and migraines
- Earaches and any pain in the nose and throat
- Known to improve conditions such as Rhinitis (runny nose)
- Relieve mental and emotional stress, anxiety, fear, and negativity
- Positively impact higher cerebral and sensory organs (eyes, nose, ears, skin, and tongue)
- Neuromuscular conditions
- Prevents facial paralysis, goiter, tonsillitis, convulsion, and motor disorder.
- Prevents loose teeth, gingivitis, and diseases of the oral cavity.
Sesame seed oil, Sunflower oil, Vacha, Brahmi, Ela, Rasna, Gotu Kola, Eucalyptus oil
Product Usage Directions:
Put 2/3 drops into each nostril using the dropper, once or twice as directed.
* For best results, apply first thing in the morning and just before going to bed
ALLERGEN ALERT – THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS ALMOND OIL AND SESAME SEED OIL.
AND IS FREE FROM
- Artificial colors,
Our products are 100% Vegetarian, Vegan, Kosher.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT INGREDIENTS PLEASE CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org