AYURVEDIC PROPERTIES &ENERGETICS OF TRIKATU
- Taste (Rasa): Pungent
- Energy : Heating
- Post-Digestive Effect (Vipaka): Pungent
- Quality (Guna): Light, dry
- Therapeutic Effect (Prabhava): Bio-enhancer, Digestive, (reduces amatoxins in the body)
- Excellent in liver damage hepatomegaly
- In splenomegaly
- Useful in allergic condition s
- Reduces fat and cholesterol
- Useful in diabetes type 2 as it stimulates insulin production
- Skin conditions
- Very good results in managing Hypothyroidism
- Trikatu is useful for asthma, breathing problems as well allergies from dust and pollution
DOSAGE: HOW MUCH TO TAKE?
- As we are all genetically different, with different constitutions and patterns, we respond to treatments in many different ways.
- Hence Standard Ayurvedic Treatments are always individually formulated. The doses of Ayurvedic medicines are not fixed.
- The exact dose depends on the age, strength, digestive power of the patient, the nature of the illness, the state of the viscera and humor, and the properties of individual drugs.
If you have a sensitive stomach, it may cause a burning sensation. Generally, do not exceed 500 mg to 3 grams in prided doses in a day, preferably after food. Trikatu Churnacan is taken along with honey or water. If it is too spicy to taste as such, it can also be added to food and taken along with the food.
- Because of its hot potency, Trikatu may worsen gastritis.
- It may cause a burning sensation in higher doses.
- Not to be used by pregnant women.
- Trikatu churna should not be taken for acidity. It could worsen it.
There are no reviews yet.