The common problems among many individuals are constipation and bowel irregularity. This can lead to poorer general digestion and liver function, less vitality, and perhaps even less optimism, and an overall poorer outlook and quality of life. Here Triphala works best because of its cleansing nature.
Triphala combines both nutritional as well as blood and liver cleansing (detoxifying) actions. It stimulates bile secretion as it detoxifies the liver, helps digestion and assimilation, and significantly reduces serum cholesterol and lipid levels throughout the body. The nutritional aspect is partly in the form of its bioflavonoid, high vitamin c content, and the presence of linoleic oil, phospholipids, and other important nutrients which it makes more of a tonic. Because of its high nutritional content, Ayurvedic doctors generally do not regard Triphala as a mere laxative..
BENEFITS OF TRIPHALA:
- improves digestion
- is antioxidant-rich
- improves circulation (cardiotonic and capillary strengthening flavonoids)
- potentates adrenergic function (helps the body recover from stress)
- contains linolenic acid (an essential fatty acid) and phospholipids
- lowers blood pressure
- exerts a marked heart-protective and cardio-tonic effect
- reduces serum cholesterol
- improves liver function and is liver-protective
- is anti-inflammatory (constituents include Vit. C and quercetin)
- is expectorant
- has anti-viral (HIV, AIDS, herpes, CMV) properties
- has anti-bacterial properties
- has anti-cancer properties
- has anti-allergy properties
HOW TO TAKE TRIPHALA?
Triphala is supposed to be taken on an empty stomach for maximum absorption preferably between meals.
The recommended dose of Triphala varies but can be taken 500 mg to 1 gm per day with warm
Our products are manufactured at the facility which handles NUTS LIKE SESAME SEEDS so please check ingredients for ALLERGEN and are free from
- Artificial colors,
Our products are 100% Vegetarian, Vegan, Kosher
There are no reviews yet.