Ayurvedic treatment does not mean suppressing the main symptoms and creating some new ones as side effects of the main treatment. It is to remove the root cause and give permanent relief.
For centuries ayurvedic medicines are well recognised as being effective for pain releif and increasingly it is being used to maintain good health and in the treatment of a wide range of conditions.
These conditions includes
- Musculoskeletal system- Arthritis, Back pain, Frozen shoulder, Rheumatism, Sciatica ,Sprain, Sports Injury
- Digestive system- IBS, Colitis, Constipation, Gastritis, Ulcers, Indigestion
- Nervous system- Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Mood swings, Poor concentration Poor memory.
- Cardiovascular system – High/low Blood Pressure, Cholesterol.
- Respiratory system- Asthma, Bronchitis, Chronic Sinusitis, Cough and Cold.
- Female reproductive system-Infertility, Menopause, Menstrual problems, PCOD.
- Uro-genital system-Prostate ,Urinary tract infection, Cystitis, low sperm count in male.
- Endocrine system- Diabetes, Osteoporosis
- Skin diseases-Eczema, Dermatitis, Acne, Allergies, Urticaria, Psoriasis, Dry and Itchy scalp.
- Hair problems– Hair fall ,Premature graying of hairs, Dandruff, Alopecia.
- Weight management and detox
- Rejuvenation treatment for healthy life .
Ayurveda aims to teach its followers how to maintain harmony and balance between mind and body
Available Ayurvedic Therapies
The therapies involved in the package are:
- Consultation with doctors
- Head Massage
- Herbal Face Massage
- Herbal Face Pack
- Customized Hair & Skin Care.
Get Healthy with Our Variety of Products
Experience A Holistic Approach Towards Life.